SNAP 68th ANNUAL CONVENTION
November 18-20, 2020
Register today to attend the Virtual SNAP Convention! Attendees will receive a link to the convention platform on Monday, November 9th so that you can plan to attend the various workshops and events according to your own schedule! There will also be live sessions of the SNAP SCORE! NCLEX Review on Thursday, November 19th at 9:00 a.m. and again on Friday, November 20th at 1:00 p.m. You won’t want to miss this valuable workshop!
Our Keynote speaker is Dr. Anne Krouse, Dean, Widener University School of Nursing. The title of her keynote is, “Nurses at the Forefront of Chaos: How Leadership Makes a Difference.”
There will also be many awards and scholarships available for both members and chapters! You can find them on the SNAP website under the tab “Resources” and click on “Awards and Scholarships”. The deadline for all awards and scholarships is 7:00 p.m. on Monday, October 19th. You can click on the following link:
Click on the following link for the convention registration brochure includes all of the details!
To register for convention, click on the following link:
CALL FOR POSTER ABSTRACTS!
NEW THIS YEAR!
The SNAP Board is excited to offer the membership an opportunity to submit a poster to include in our Virtual Poster Session. All members are invited to submit an abstract regarding their poster that includes the following:
- Poster Title: represents the poster’s primary concept and content of the poster
- Names of author and co-presenters with credentials and institutions as listed in the poster program (must be SNAP members. Include Faculty Advisor, also)
- An abstract with the title (no authors/co-presenters) and in 275 words or less:
- Identify the problem, issue or project in the first point
- Provide a description of the issue, problem, or project that was addressed;
- Provide a description of findings, conclusions or solutions resulting from the project
- Abstract must be submitted through Jotform (see link below)
- Deadline to submit abstract is 7:00 p.m. on Monday, October 19th
Click the following link to submit an abstract of your poster presentation:
RUN FOR OFFICE!
One of the main reasons of holding a convention each year is to convene the SNAP House of Delegates to decide on business pertinent to the organization and also to elect the SNAP Board of Directors and Nominations & Elections Committee (NEC) for the next organization year. You can now complete the Consent to Serve form for all positions:
For more information on running for a position, download the Candidate’s Packet here:
SNAP 2019-2020 NOMINATIONS & ELECTIONS COMMITTEE (NEC)
Alexa Aurednik, NEC West: mailto:email@example.com
Meagan Lammers, NEC Central: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Emily Husko, NEC East: mailto:email@example.com
On behalf of the SNAP Board of Directors, I’m looking forward to welcoming you to Convention!
Vanessa Stenulis, SNAP Vice President and Convention Chair
For more information or any questions, please contact Cindy Shingler, SNAP Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org